- Technical Info
BEDROOM FURNITURE QUALITY & TECHNICAL GUIDE
Bedroom Furniture Technical Information
- All of our units come with soft close hinges and drawers as standard.
- All of our cabinets are delivered fully assembled, with the doors and drawers fitted. The option for flat-packed units is given to large units, to ensure you can move them to your desired room.
- Our carcasses are constructed using a pocket screwing method, which is stronger than the cam and dowel method.
- The material we use to construct our carcasses is 18mm thick MFC.
- The majority of our range comes with colour matched carcasses although we cannot offer gloss carcasses, only matt..
- Our units are built with adjustable shelves.
- All units come with full adjustment on the hinges and hinge plates, to allow flexibility if the alignment goes off square during fitting.
- All carcasses come in a matt finish. We can supply gloss end panels in White, Black, Cream or Walnut.
- You can buy additional end panels that can clad on to the side of units in order to hide your carcass colour and finish the look.
- We do not drill our doors for handles.
- All doors, drawers and fascias are easily removable in order to access your services, or to keep them safe during installation. Our fascias are connected on spring or sliding clips and our hinges can be removed by depressing the button at the rear of the hinge arm to release.