- Technical Info
KITCHEN FURNITURE QUALITY & TECHNICAL GUIDE
Kitchen Furniture Technical Information
- All of our units come with soft close hinges and drawers as standard.
- All of our cabinets are delivered fully assembled, with the doors and drawers fitted.
- Our carcasses are constructed using a pocket screwing method, which is stronger than the cam and dowel method.
- The material we use to construct our carcasses is 18mm thick MFC.
- The majority of our range comes with colour matched carcasses although we cannot offer gloss carcasses, only matt..
- Our units are built with adjustable shelves.
- Drawer boxes are 450mm deep on all units.
- All base units come with a 60mm service void at the back.
- All corner base units come with a 110mm service void in the corner.
- All wall units come with a 10mm service void at the back.
- Base units are 720mm high, adding a 150mm Plinth and 40mm Worktop, takes the total height to 910mm high.
- Wall units come in either 360mm high, 575mm high, 720mm high or 900mm high.
- Mid-Height units are 1295mm high, adding a 150mm Plinth and 40mm Worktop, takes the total height to 1485mm high.
- Larder units are either 1970mm or 2150mm high, adding a 150mm Plinth, takes the total height to either 2120mm or 2300mm high.
- All units come with full adjustment on the hinges and hinge plates, to allow flexibility if the alignment goes off square during fitting.
- Our furniture is moisture resistant; however we recommend that any excess water or damp is removed as soon as possible.
- All carcasses come in a matt finish. We can supply gloss end panels in White, Black, Cream or Walnut.
- We do not drill our doors for handles.
- All Shaker solid oak and walnut doors have a solid wood frame with a veneered centre panel.
- All doors, drawers and fascias are easily removable in order to access your services, or to keep them safe during installation. Our fascias are connected on spring or sliding clips and our hinges can be removed by depressing the button at the rear of the hinge arm to release.